Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pepsi, Coca Cola, Soda Video Montage

You know that song 'These are a few of my Favorite Things'?

My list has several things on it, but coincidently I would put:
Soda
Sharing with my Friends
Progressive Pop music form the 80's and
Blogging

All on that list.

SO, imagine my pleassant suprise when a friend e-mail em to share something with me (Item #2). His son was goffing around on You Tube and made a video montage of Soda (Item #1). The music that it is 'scored' to is 'Video Killed the Radio Star' by the Buggles (Item #3). He wanted to know if I wanted to put it in my Blog. (Item #4).

Home Run, right?

You'd be a real pal if you watched the video and them commented both his entry and mine!

Ch-ch-check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH1h2P1vh94

It's absolutely going on the Coke vs. Pepsi website.

1 comment:

Alex Surrett said...

Tell me that wasn't a Cucumber Coke I saw! Your friend has talent.. plus you cant go wrong with a montage.