Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Disani or AquaFina? The choice is Clear.

Disani or Aquafina? Who Cares?! Bottled water is killing me! I really think I'm going to take a bat to the next 12-pack of AquaPods I see!

My wife spends s-o-o-o-o-o, much money on the stuff. I just don't see it. If you have a filter on your tap you should be OK, right? After all, what do you think the restraunts serve you? If it's free, it came from a free source...like your sink!

Message to Wife: if you ARE going to stock the house with 12 packs of Great Bear, the LEAST you can do is re-fill them from the 5-gallon jug you make me buy each week...rather than keep going out and buying MORE! Not only will it save the environment...and save me some cash...it'll keep from leaving empty bottles of water all over the place!

There are enough 3/4-empty water waters laying around the house to bowl with! She drinks 'em. The kids drink 'em. The kids on the block ask for them. Water, water everywhere and still a drop to drink, to paraphrase a famous poem.

So, the next time I have to comtemplate Aquafina vs. Disani, I'll offer up the timeless challenge of Coke vs. Pepsi. At least Cola isn't poured into your glass from a 5-gallon bottle in the corner of your kitchen.

No comments: