Thursday, December 14, 2017

Happy New Year.- Maybe Success is NOT for You

So I'm sitting with my yellow legal pad, 2 sharpened pencils and tall glass of Dr. Pepper. Looking over 2017 and planning for 2018. What will I do this year? How will I make the year better?



I'm thinking about the icons in the "success" arena - Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, Grant Cardone.  I'm thinking about all of the "would be's" who copy their material verbatim. Shamelessly verbatim.

There are a LOT of folks talking about Success.
Who's talking about "Average"?
Who's accepted the fact that they are fat, or ugly, or uneducated or unpleasant or uninspiring.

No one.

Well...up until Today.

Its time for me to wake up the world.
Its time for me to remind the world that "hey...you might NOT be able to be successful. You might NOT get in great shape, you might NOT make six figures and you might NOT meet the person of your dreams."

Don't hate.
I'm just being fair and honest.

There is a statistic showing how many people that set New Year's goals don't pursue them come February. Huge odds that you will quit your diet in a month. Tremendous chance that you wont marry a Perfect 10 who loves you in spite of all of your faults.

I'm not making fun of you..
I accept you.
I accept you for how average and uninspiring you are.



I'm here to make you feel good about not feeling so good.

@Defmall is how to reach me in real time.
I'm gonna keep it real for you.




No comments: