Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Collectible Soda Cans

Well, yessterday's post about selling empty soda cans led me to today's. You see, sometimes I find a list of links and just 'save' them...supposing that I will get back to them in the upcoming days and pick out whatever other ones are interesting and worth mentioning.

Today is no different.

So people have collectible soda cans. Some people have a WEBSITE called "collectible soda cans"! Whether you are in the first group or not, you might be impressed by the owners in the second group! Click here: http://home.comcast.net/~collectiblesodacans/

I know that I'm both clumsy and careless, so if I had a collection of tin cans I'd accidently and inadvertantly destroy them in weeks. But THIS guy hase a Huge-MUN-Gus collection that is apparently in pristine condition! TONS of photos, lots of information...and fun stuff you can buy!

No, I don't make a nickel if you visit his site or buy a soda can, so don't do it for me. Do it for your love of colorful soda cans....many of which you've never seen before!

And be sure that Collectible Soda Cans will appear on the Coke vs. Pepsi lens!

No comments: