Monday, August 20, 2007

Drink More Soda

MAN! What a chore it was to set up this ode to Coke vs. Pepsi!

Don't get me wrong...Blogger is a great blog site and I've run blogs here before...but every name I was able to think of for this blog was already taken!

Coke vs. Pepsi
Pepsi vs. Coke (I thought I was being clever. I was wrong)
Drink More Soda
Cola Wars (too obvious..I shoulda' known)
Drink Soda (to simple. Shoulda' figured that, too)

So, here we finally are.

This blog was inspred by my very favorite Squidoo lens: http://www.squidoo.com/CokevsPepsi/

Do you Squidoo? It's cool.

So, every...single...day...you will get to read my thoughts on Soda. Soda Pop. Cola. Call it what you will. Soda is Good, as my blog is called...and no one ever avoided the dentist while drinking Soda!

No comments: