Saturday, August 25, 2007

Halo 3 and Mountian Dew

Pepsi has decided to cross market a new flavor of Mountian Dew with the new version of a hot video game. (Halo 3). You can read about it here: http://www.lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070814/BUSINESS01/708140327/1066

I am a big fan of Mountian Dew...the original. I've tried a few of their other flavors, and hated them. Well, let me correct that. I hated the Baja blast. Very rarely will I drink a soda this is not marked 'Diet' and say 'wow, I hate this!', but Baja Blast Mountian Dew was taken back up to the soda fountain (at a Taco Bell, I believe), poured out (much to the Manager's chagrin), and replaced it with a Pepsi.

I tried their Code Red also...but quite frankly, I don't recall if I liked it or not. (I'm thinking not, becasue if the answer was 'not not' then I would remember it, and keep drinking it. Tell you what, I'm going back to Taco Bell on Tuesday, and I am 98% sure it's there. (Although the manager isn't. I am 98% sure he died of old age). Why don't I try it again and blog about it here on Wednesday?

And remember, Mountian Dew is a Pepsi Product...and you can find all kinds of neat-o information on Pepsi and Coke on my favorite-ist collection of soda information: http://www.squidoo.com/CokevsPepsi/

No comments: