Sunday, November 18, 2007

3 Cherry Cokes and a Bright Idea


Seems like Coca Cola ran a sale this weekend because my wife came home with a few cases of Soda. Diet Coke, Sprite and...Cherry Coke?

Hmmm...well, how bad can Cherry Coke be? I like Coke, I like Black Cherry Soda...can't be too bad.

Cracked open a can and...Mmmmmm.

Hey! This is pretty good.
This is REALLY good!

I drank 3 in a one-hour period, which is rare for me. I'm the type who sinks one...m-a-y-b-e a second one...and then feels guilty and drinks water the rest of the night.

But this night was special. Not only because I discoverd a new Coca Cola flavour that I like, but because I entered into a potential partnership with a friend who has a business that I like.

The question isn't WHETHER we will work together, but how soon.

(The deal actually reached that point in the middle of my second Cherry Coke!)

As the deal comes together, I'll share more, and I'll make sure that readers of this blog get free stuff. YAY free stuff!

Yup, it's true. Free magazines, free music, all kinds of discounts on his products and if I can swing it...maybe a free soda.

If you like free stuff, drop me an e-mail at def_mall_owner@hotmail.com
I want to make sure that you are someone who gets word of the Free Stuff Promotion first.
(reads of this blog will be contacted before anyone else)

In the meantime, you can always check out www.Squidoo.com/CokevsPepsi and find all things Soda that aren't here! :)

No comments: