Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Neither nor Pepsi nor Coca Cola do Chanukah like Jones


Oy! The day I had!


Yes...it's time to start your Christmas Shopping. But not ALL of you need to start Christmas shoopping. Many of you need to start your Chanukah shopping.


And this holiday, which soda will you offer? Pepsi? Coke?


How about a soda that is tailor made for the Chanukah holiday?

No, I don't mean a soda can with a Jewish Star or a Menorah on it. I mean a LINE of flavors that complement your 8 nights of oil burning and gift giving!


Hey, I'm Jewish. So I know.


Jones Soda is very prooud to release the 2007 Chanukah Gift Pack! You can enjoy such flavors as: Latke Soda, Apple Sauce Soda, Chocolate Coins Soda and Jelly Doughnut Soda!

(I don't know about the Latke soda, but the other 3 sound DELICIOUS!!!)


The Gift Pack includes a completely functional dreidel. AND, you may be pleased to know that these sodas are Certified kosher and contain zero caffeine!


What's not to Love?! Are you Meshuggenah?!??!

My son, the Lawyer, he LOVES the idea of the 2007 Chanukah Gift Pack!

What? You should be half as rich as him!


Listen, there are lots of ways to spell 'Chanukah', but there's only 1 soda to drink at Hanukkah time, and THIS Chanukka I'm going with the Jones Soda 2007 Chanukah Gift Pack.







No comments: