Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mr. Jones and his Beer...Root Beer.



So, I'm on the Jones Soda website, and I click the 'flavors' link...and what shows up as today's flavor? This big picture of a bottle of Root Beer!

And who is sitting with me at the computer when the picture shows up? That's right, my 6 year old son. (Surely you recall my post about him discovering Root Beer?)

And he's reading the label out loud, to him self.

"Roo...root...Root Beer! Is that Root Beer?"

"Yes it is."

"Poor Cane Sooger?"

"Pure Cane Sugar" I correct him.

"This Root Beer is made with Sugar?" he asks.

"Mmm Hmm. Lot's of it!"

Well, that sure as hell made his day. He asked if he can have some. (we don't have any). Can I go buy some? (The locals stores here in town don't carry it. Jones DOES sell on the internet...). Can we order some? (Not right now, son). Can we order a LOT?! (Isn't it your bedtime, son?)

Maybe I'll print out the picture for him He can use another picture in his room.

Jones Soda will soon appear on Coke vs. Pepsi!

No comments: